Comments on PF March 25 photographs

Jim Snarski - Western Scrub Jay. Very appealing photograph of this bird. I might have positioned it maybe a smidgen more to the left to put it slightly off center.

Marilyn Dalrymple - Day Before Dying. Nice colors and composition. Cropped a little too tightly for my taste. Translucent quality of flower is eye catching.

Peeter Vissak - Lotta. Nice photograph as well. Fun shot. Action photos like this make one wonder about sharp vs. blurry reproduction. I like the photograph and I guess that is what matters to me.

Guy Glorieux - The tourists. I am not sure this photograph "speaks" to me as intended. It does makes me wonder why the blurry transparent images are as they are. Not sure they add to a more conventional rendition of a touris group scattered around the square.

Lea Murphy - Lauren, college senior portrait. Hmmmm, the books don't quite come through. Otherwsie I like the posing and the lighting.

D.L. Shipman - All Hallows Eve visitor, 2005. Cute. Off frame gaze is a bit troubling to me but it does lend a bit of mystery to photograph. The backlighting adds to the appeal of the image for me.

Dan Mitchell - Sentinels. Well exposed! Centered composition supports the "interpretation".

Trevor Cunningham - Tannery Exhaust. Not quite sure what to make of this one. Sorry.

Andy