Re: About Seth Taras' portfolio

i've tried several times to connect (DSL) and nothing ever happens except the notice at the bottom that it's still connecting. i've given up. (and somewhat reluctantly given the high praise that i've seen.)

pasha

Marilyn wrote:
I wasn't able to get into the portfolio's of Seth's work.  Was I being impatient (I waited  at least two minutes - an eternity in today's nanosecond technology's terms).  Did anyone else have a problem entering the portfolios?

Marilyn

When written in Chinese,
the word "crisis" is
composed of two