Re: Want to participate in a PhotoForum group book?

You might put a brief notice in the intro that says each image is the exclusive property of the creator and that person can be contacted if the viewer is interested in using the image.

I suspect the list can register the copyright on the work as an unpublished work for a fee of $30 as long as the mailing goes out with a CD of the book files before the files get put up on the web site. I suspect the list has the same standing as an individual or publishing firm.

It would seem to me that $21 for a hard copy of the book is quite inexpensive, and the extra $1 could go towards the registration fee. Surely 30 of the 45 odd people who have indicated their interest in participating will enjoy owning a real hard copy of the result.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx