PF book guidelines? (was Re: Want to participate...)

From: "Roger Eichhorn"
I might consider it if there is a jury that will reject my sub- standard contributions (and those of others!).

Colleagues,

Roger makes a good point. This is vintage ''Marx'' of the Groucho ariety! -:))
How about a disclaimer at the end of the book reading something like this:

1. Participants are registered members of the PhotoForum list (no more, no less). 1.1. A special section has been created for those that have failed to find their way out through the complexities of the UNSUBSCRIBE process.

2. Participants submit an image that - in their own judgement - represents best the level of their photographic skills at the time of the book (no more, no less).

3. The sequencing of the images is the sole responsibility of the project manager and participants defer to his best artistic/mechanical judgement on the matter.

4. The sole purpose of the book is for list members to enjoy seeing their work and that of others in a format that is less perishable than a computer screen (500dpi (across) saved as a 50K .jpg file).

Best regards,

Guy

PS. May I suggest that there be two deadlines for this process, to avoid seeing it extend past the year end... -;0). *First one to complete the discussion over the format of the book and to close registration (say April 30th ??).
*Second one to complete the submission to the project manager (May 31th ??).