Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 10:03 AM
Subject: Old Question - desktop website software

I'm sure this has been covered before, but at the time I didn't really need the information. For those of you who build your own websites and then upload them to the web yourself, which programs do you use?

This site makes my pictures look good but has a lot of crap on it...

http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com/

This site has no adds or pop-ups, but it turns all my jpegs into gifs and ruins my pictures (Micro$loth DTP)...

http://www.yadtel.net/~shyrell/

I'd like to build my own site and upload it my free space on my ISP. Some on another list I'm on has suggested Front Page. What do you suggest?
(And no I can't afford to get a Mac computer at this time.)   >:o(

Thanks,

Shyrell

Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories