RE: Canon Digital Rebel XT-Thanks

Thank you everyone. Being anxious to get started taking pictures, I got a card at wally world. Kodak was all they had. I got the 1gig. I know some do not think much of the Rebel, but for the work I'll be doing, it feels great in my hands! Certainly much better than the feeebe I've been using. What a piece of garbage! ;-)

Shyrell

Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://www.yadtel.net/~shyrell (no more pop-ups/adds)
Blue Pages Literary Magazine (For Writers/Artists)
http://www.yadtel.net/~shyrell/page20.html