Re: Canon Digital Rebel XT

Bob wrote:

Shyrell Melara wrote:
Based on everyone's comments a few weeks ago, I finally purchased my first digital camera. I've been searching Canon's site for a storage card and can't seem to find what I need. I have the 8mp, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT Kit. I'm still going through the information trying to find a product number for their CF card but haven't found it yet. Now to my questions, for those of you who use the digital rebel xt, what storage card do you use and is it ok to use the SanDisk card? If so, which one (what do I ask for)?

Thanks,

Shyrell

I have a 20D and use 1G  SanDisk Ultra II  CF cards.  Can't think of any reason to stick to Canon CF cards..

Bob
I also have a Canon 20D and two weeks ago I purchased a SanDisk 4 GB card at Amazon.com for $149.00.  Canon is like the major camera stores, very high margins, no discounts and please come back again.  Other retailers sell at discounted prices and make money on the volume of sales.

Joseph Patrick Ryan