We are all just prisoners here
Of our own device
And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
Relax said the nightman
We are programed to recieve
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave

On Mar 16, 2006, at 2:00 AM, Guy Glorieux wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx>

It's not rocket science. It was discussed only two days ago and seems to come up about once a week. Surely you can do it yourself.

Perhaps it might help if Andy would quote Dante Alighieri's Inferno in his weekly email advising of changes to the PF gallery:

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"

These words in sombre colour I beheld
 Written upon the summit of a gate;
 Whence I: "Their sense is, Master, hard to me!"

And he to me, as one experienced:
 "Here all suspicion needs must be abandoned,
  All cowardice must needs be here extinct.

We to the place have come, where I have told thee
 Thou shalt behold the people dolorous
 Who have foregone the good of intellect."

Inferno: Canto III