Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx>

It's not rocket science. It was discussed only two days ago and seems to come up about once a week. Surely you can do it yourself.

Perhaps it might help if Andy would quote Dante Alighieri's Inferno in his weekly email advising of changes to the PF gallery:

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"

These words in sombre colour I beheld
 Written upon the summit of a gate;
 Whence I: "Their sense is, Master, hard to me!"

And he to me, as one experienced:
 "Here all suspicion needs must be abandoned,
  All cowardice must needs be here extinct.

We to the place have come, where I have told thee
 Thou shalt behold the people dolorous
 Who have foregone the good of intellect."

Inferno: Canto III