RE: About Seth Taras' portfolio

Guy,

I've been enthusiastically forwarding Taras's URL to a lot of friends.
It would be good to hear from him on the list.

How to un subscribe from lists should be part of the core curriculum in
the school of life.
I guess there is no way on PF system to have info on the tag line.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.