35mm Social Photo Project

 Hi,

 Sometime ago I posted here a message asking for 35mm analog camera donation for a social project I'm running here in Brazil and the feedback was very good, we already received 8 cameras, 5 lens and some other acessories and will received another cameras in the near future.

 Well, a nice guy from Japan and other from Germany donated to the project a digital Nikon (Coolpix 995) and a Canon D30 (body) so we'll be able to at least show the yougsters whos going to attend the project this year the basics of digital photography (if you have some digital camera with manual control lost in your closed, we would be very happy if you could send it to us).

 By now we need just too other equipment piece, very easy and cheap in US, Europe and Japan, but very expensive here in Brazil:

 - Laptop with at least 1 gigahertz processor and working battery (any brand, any configuration, just has to work and be quite quick to allow digital photography basic manipulation);

 - Negative Scanner (Nikon, Canon or Konica Minolta);

 If you have one of this itens in your closet just taking space, please consider to send it as donation to this project.

 Thanks,

 Charles Dias

T+

Charles