Re: HELP - PRINTER DRIVING ME NUTZ!!!!

R V wrote:
I have the identical problem as you do only that everything turns
green!  Same printer, same halfway solution with the low resolution
images, which have the right color, but no full rez printing without
the color shift.

Hey ALL

I really am in a bind. My Canon s9000 printer is giving me high BP and I want to toss it out the window.

Here's the issue. For some reason whenever I change the paper type to glossy, photopaper pro or anything other than normal notebook paper I get a VERY STRONG magenta shift. I am seeing red....

If I leave the paper setting to normal I get OK colors but can't take advantage of the highest settings for rez.

Here is what I have tried so far,

Hmmmmmmmm,  I have a smaller printer, the i950 with the magenta problem.  Same steps to eliminate the problem with same results.......

Bob