Re: Bulk Photoshop

From: "Bob Talbot"
S*bj*ct: Re: Bulk Photoshop

Bill Ellis asks:

: > Is there a way to reduce the file size of say 200 images in one
: > operation. I want to use these images on a webpage. I'm using
: Photoshop
: > Elements.

: Freeware:
: - Batch Thumbs
: - Irfanview
:
: Or do it the hard way and use PhotoShop :o)

Batch resizing instructions for Faststone image resizer and Irfanview, as
well as PSCS were variously provided on and around the 20th of Feb here on
PF.

If you'd be prepared to play guinea-pig Bill (as a non-irfanview convert)
and try the various methods, I'd love to hear your feedback on using the
different programs re speed and ease of use :-)