RE: Street photos of Cagayan de Oro

Elson,

I enjoyed your car ride - glad you kept the windows up. Needn't
apologize for shooting through the car window - it's more like the real
experience. I think it is a graphically interesting, durable, and solid
motif. Keep it up.

I understand your exasperation with the irrational clutter. I feel the
same way about where I grew up. You can't go home again - it's
underneath a billboard.  Longing for the past is irrational too!  I
enjoy the squalor and liveliness of cities for photographing, not for
living.  I see a vibrant society depicted. The signs offer hope and
encouragement.  Social mobility is evident.  My favorite picture is the
water vendor. I think it is troubling yet weirdly beautiful. A
foreshadowing of times to come?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.