Re: URGENT!!!!!

By now, she's either figured out how to get off the list, set up a scheme to send all PF emails to the trash or is deleting each message without reading it. Or maybe she's on the Boston rapid transit system, "never to return." In any case, there's no point in beating a dead horse. It can't win the gold.

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx