Re: URGENT!!!!!

karl shah-jenner wrote:

try this:  I made it specially for you.  click it.

<mailto:PhotoForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=signoff%20photoforum&body=signoff%20photoforum>

That may be even better. Incidentally, I've just tried subscribing and unsubscribing and it all seems to be working fine.

Ana should make sure she is using the same email address that she subscribed from and doesn't munge her address so that she can't see replies... like this one:

Dear user,

Your request

	SIGNOFF PHOTOFORUM

has been successfully processed.