Re: The woman behind

At 12:39 AM 2/20/2006, Bob Maxey wrote:

All I see are irresponsible adults. Children should not be on motorcycles.

I'm sure they would prefer a car. Feel free to send them yours, it's not that easy to buy one in a company with an average family income somewhere between $4000 and $5000. Anyone who has traveled in Asia (excluding Japan) has seen this, there is no way to buy a car that costs three or four times what one makes in a year.

To bring this back to the topic, I don't see much in the justification for the woman looking at the sign. It's a big sign and she's not that close and could be looking at almost anything.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/