Re: web optimizing images

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:42:04 -0600, Roger Eichhorn <eichhorn@xxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Well thanks to you too.  But what is this magical program you're
>using?  Is it PC, Linux, Mac or all three?

Roger, it's NetObjects Fusion 9. I believe it's PC only.

The latest couple versions have included in-program image editing. Great for
tweaking colour, resizing, adding text, framing, cropping,and optimizing. Heck,
they even included a red eye removal tool. This means I can load a full sized
image into the web editor, resize, tweak, and optimize in just a few seconds.
Adding text and borders is sometimes a nice thing too.

They have also adding a Flash banner editor, but I haven't messed with that yet.

And they added client editing, which can be configured to allow whatever is
needed so the customer can do their own editing of simple updates.

And of course one of the things that really makes this program work for me is
the built in shopping cart which includes Paypal support.

Just a satisfied user.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits,