Re: web optimizing images

Jim,

Well thanks to you too. But what is this magical program you're using? Is it PC, Linux, Mac or all three?

R.

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx

On 19 Feb 2006, at 21:10, James B. Davis wrote:

Well thanks to Karl, I found out my webpage making program has it's own optimizing ability and it's quick and easy and works great. Now that I know it
works I'll be using it all the time.

I simply click on the quality I want, in either JPG or GIF and the uploaded and displayed image is incredibly reduced in size. Unfortunately, it does not indicate the actual size but after doing some testing I have found out the best
settings for me.

So, I've just gone through all my webimages and uploaded new versions.

No extra programs needed for me, no PS manipulating. I can load any size image I
want into NetObjects Fusion and resize to what I want, then select the
optimization I want, and it's a done deal.

I guess I was so busy with SEO and design I hadn't really gotten into all the
new abilities of this program yet.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits,