Re: 18 FEB Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

James B. Davis wrote:

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:26:05 +0800, karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

: if there's metadata in the image which can be stripped then the actual
: image may not need so much compression.

I appreciate your effort, and frankly I'm amazed.

Did you like the image?

Jim, I have to say that I loved the image and wondered how you could leave scenery like that. Vancouver probably is the answer. I spent two years in Japan far too many years ago and scenes like this are only one reason I hated to leave. I feel too much emotion to be anything but objective about the photo but I loved it. And, FWIW, there seems to be nothing for my Macs that will do the metadata stripping. I think I am grateful as I don't want to get into that either.
Don

--
On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.
George Orwell