Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated FEB 11 2006. Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:
D.L. Shipman -
Ah the ecstacy! And the agony of the birds' quick movements to the photographer. This seems to be the eternal balancing act between DoF and blur. Though the fill flash must have provided some leeway.

Alan Zinn - Querida
"The beloved one", and the good title rounds off this photograph. I love the feeling of adoration expressed by the red pepper toward the pepper in the polaroid "flexing his muscles".

Don Roberts - Purple Bottle
Interesting photograph. The purple of the bottle is a beaut colour, I'm not surprised it caught your eye. The light catches the purple nicely. For me though, it's a bit inconclusive.

David Small - It's a $1.50
There's a story here, or at least a short tale, and this photo nicely freezes a moment in time. The light glancing off the three people, and the "Milk Shakes" on the menu, works for me.

Kostas Papakotas - floating in space
I've a few shots that just fluked it. I'm glad you recognised this, and posted it in the gallery.

Roger Eichhorn - Egret Flock
I like how the egrets appear to be trying to get away from the trees, and into the clouds.

Marilyn Dalrymple - Motion
Are they wings? petals? fabric? There's a gentle flow. Good idea to desaturate the colour.

Emily L. Ferguson - yet another winter flower experiment
I like the fluid motion here. And you've given me a few ideas in the technical details.

&i (: