Re: weekly photos

At 01:18 AM 2/6/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

A few words about this week's gallery: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Shipman -
This is a dream-like shot with the areas of focus and not-focus. Nice separation of the three boats. Except that fourth one there to the left. Did you photoshop this?

I liked the four boats... the two closer ones in the middle with two farther away, one to the right and one to the left work fine for me. PictureWindow Pro is my software preference for image editing. I de saturated the original image to get a pastel effect and applied a little gaussian blur to smooth it a bit.

Get that guy out of there!

Jay Bjerkan

I am uncertain what guy you refer to as there are about ten people in the scene.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.