Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Photo-Competition (Text Only)

This has got to be the male of the species, but was he a bum, or just
going
to a tailgate party?

Large bum actually - five legs appeared to be supporting it as far as I
could ascertain. That's what prompted me to take the shot, so I could study
it later

...and thank you for your help in cleaning the city!

Happy to help. :)

Polly