Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:55 AM
Subject: Photo-Competition (Text Only)

Five legs, two of them hairy, bent knees, a reversed baseball cap and a
plastic bag containing a can of beer and a packet of sandwiches.
All grouped closely together, bang in the middle of a town centre footpath.

I feel I deserve to win because I performed a valuable public service by
clearing the five-legged obstruction with the help of my brick-filled
handbag and shooting stick.

Polly