Subject: Re: Bell Peppers
From: Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, February 06, 2006 9:22 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

       Alan, are you referring to the post below by me, Don, not Bob.  Or
another post.  If you mean my post, please reread it.  I was bemoaning
that people did not look into other areas of photography or consider them
important like their own interests.  I think that goes along with what you
just said below.  I feel the biggest impediment to reaching any conclusion
here is the nature of email.  It is to easy to misunderstand the spirit in
which a comment was made.  By the time you can get back to it,  the
message has been quoted, edited, requoted, misconstrued and turned into
something other than what it was.  I have the utmost regard for your
opinions as well as your images FWIW.  Now if you really meant Bob, not
Don, never mind.
 Don

 lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Cripes, Bob who's being contentious here. Nobody is saying you have to
 like a picture. The point was that if you really care about something
 why not learn about it in some depth? Even casual hobbyists gain more
 enjoyment by refining their tastes and understanding.

 AZ

CLIP

--
On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.
George Orwell