Bob & Jeff

Bob & Jeff, if you two are going to argue, please email each other directly and save the rest of us the trouble of deleting your messages.

Hans Klemmer

"Expose for the secrets,

 Develop for the surprises!"

On Feb 5, 2006, at 6:30 PM, Bob Maxey wrote:

>>>Your "opinion" is basically that they all suck, from what I can
see.  That's as useful as an opinion as they are all great.>>>

OK Jeff. Please post exactly what I said. when exactly did I say "they all suck." Again, I did not say they all suck. Those are your words and you have made the claim twice. Care to prove me wrong?

Bob