Re: A Moving Experience..............

rebphoto <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Gang
>
> Here is an interesting question................
>
> I originally had a full version of PS 5.5
>
> I up graded to PS 7 and then to CS2.
>
> In the next few weeks I am going to buy a new computer.
>

> Will I need to install PS 5.5 on the new computer
> and then go through adding on the upgrades? Thanks

I just went through this with CS, when I had to replace the
motherboard on this machine.  I installed directly from the CS disk,
and it asked to see a 5.0 or later disk briefly to verify a valid
upgrade (online correspondence I've seen indicates that you *can*
upgrade from an older version, but it requires a call to Adobe, which
they handle quickly and happily).  My situation worked without having
to call, even though I have my copy of CS installed on two computers
already (my desktop pre-motherboard-swap, and my laptop).