Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

5 feb 2006 kl. 14.56 skrev Blair Howard:

Wow, I'm new here. This is not quite what I was expecting.
Blair

Don´t worry, Blair!  It will blow over; this kind of nonsense occurs every now and then, less often here than on most other lists, I think.

Only sure remedy: don´t ever answer such posts.  Nobody can keep on ranting if he doesn´t get any answers.  Write about photography instead!

BTW, welcome to the list!  In the long run, you´ll like it a lot.

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"