Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

Welcome, Blair.

We are a pretty diverse crowd, and when we get sidetracked our listmom is quite tolerant. There is no separation between art, politics and life, no matter how nice it would be if there were, Recognizing that, we continue, trying to be mannerly to all.

Welcome. Stick around. You might find some rewards, and you might exercise your delete key a bunch too!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx