Re: A Moving Experience..............

The upgrade won't load without the earlier version on the same disk. If there is no Photoshop on the disk, you have to load the earlier version first before the upgrade will work.

At 08:23 PM 2/4/2006, rebphoto wrote:
What?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Spirer" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: A Moving Experience..............

Yes.  If you have the upgrade, there has to be a prior version on the disk.

At 07:35 PM 2/4/2006, rebphoto wrote:
Hi Gang

Here is an interesting question................

I originally had a full version of PS 5.5

I up graded to PS 7 and then to CS2.

In the next few weeks I am going to buy a new computer.

Will I need to install PS 5.5 on the new computer
and then go through adding on the upgrades?

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography