Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - was government you

: As I peruse the web I see plenty of stuff I have seen before. I follow PF
members web sites (no names) and all I see are images that in my opinion,
are uninteresting. Pedestrian and been there done/saw that boring. Again,
'tis my opinion and you are free to fault me for a rather narrow view of
what a photograph should be. So I seldom serve up my personal opinions of
another photographer's work because I do not like having to dilute my
personal opinions. Remember, I have stated my opinions, so no raspy
comments about how bad I am or how wrong or how unfair.

OK, so you don't like the images posted here (many of which could only be considered "pedestrian" by someone completely lacking imagination) and you don't post any.

This is a photography list. Photography is about photographs. You don't post any here and you don't like any here. Why not find another sandbox to post your political rants in.

: I want old school quality that in my OPINION,

Photography is about change, it always has been. It was born from technology and has got where it is with technology. It's a living thing, not some old crap warmed over.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/