ISO in digital capture

Hi all,

This relates to only RAW capture:

As we can rather freely adjust tonality values in RAW decoders, would it be
better to use the tonality adjustments of RAW decoders and leave the ISO
setting of the Camera at the lowest value, or should we try to use the best
ISO setting in bortherline cases.

I somewhat tend to use ISO100, and then maybe add up to two stops, instead
of using IS0 400 right at the start; and I wonder if this is a wise or dumb
thing to do.

Veli Izzet