Re: Kodak will be fine in the long run

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Maxey
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: Kodak will be fine in the long run

>>>When I first posted the value of Kodak stock, it was $20 a share.  This week
it hit $25 and now sits at $24.43 so . . . For 23 million dollars, I'd be a millionaire today.>>>

Not only that, but as a larger stock holder you might have been able to convince Kodak to keep making paper and chemicals. Or perhaps you would have contributed to its demise by telling Kodak to drop the dead wood. Then again, you would be rich.

Bob

Well, I owned a hundred shares of MGM and called the President of the company to make a suggestion.  I announced myself as a shareholder and my call went right to his ear.  We talked, several times since the first call; and I got to lead them into a direction that they continue to take.  So be it with Kodak, if you care, buy stock.

S. Shapiro