Re: Kodak will be fine in the long run

>>>When I first posted the value of Kodak stock, it was $20 a share.  This week
it hit $25 and now sits at $24.43 so . . . For 23 million dollars, I'd be a millionaire today.>>>

Not only that, but as a larger stock holder you might have been able to convince Kodak to keep making paper and chemicals. Or perhaps you would have contributed to its demise by telling Kodak to drop the dead wood. Then again, you would be rich.

Bob