From: Hans Klemmer
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Camera bags

Hi Marilyn,
I have been using the Tamrac bags for some years now and ha ve been extremely happy with the quality and durability of their products. I purchased the Tamrac Pro 8 from Calumet Photographic earlier this summer to replace an older and smaller bag and it held 2 bodies, 4 lenses, a guidebook and a notebook without any problem. I also use a Tamrac hard-sided wheeled bag for my large format equipment. It is just the right size to carry everything I need for the field camera and still be considered carry-on luggage by the airlines.

Hans

? The object of painting a picture is not to make a picture- however unreasonable this may sound. The picture, if a picture results, is a by-produ ct and may be useful, valuable, interesting as a sign of what has passed. The object, which is back of every true work of art, is the attainment of a state of being, a state of high functioning, a more than ordinary moment of existence.?
Robert Henri