RE: govt spy's, was Are you a Yahoo! group member?

Greg,

RE rights grabbing - how do you mean?   I don't have a cell camera. Are
the pics JPEG's or what?  Once they are sent does the phone company
claim rights to them in their fine print?

RE security, it seems to me that a computer could screen a few million
pics a minute to identify "sensitive" subjects and would be more useful
than verbal phone chatter.

Also, did you ever wonder what constitutes the "suspicious" behavior
we're supposed to be watching for?  Did anyone watch the SON speech?
:-)

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.