RE: Program for organizing/storing photos

There is a shareware program called Advanced Directory Printer (ADP) for
Windows.  http://www.tucows.com/  Use that or something similar.

1. Number all your CD's 1- N  It doesn't matter what order.  Make a
directory .txt file for each with ADP and store all in an ADP folder.

2. Open the files in Note Pad.   Append  with whatever keywords you like
- portraits, family, kids on bikes, etc.

This is an example of one of my ADP file lines:

 penn_brzwaygraves        Adobe Photoshop Image   *.psd   7,599,974
02/27/2001 15:43:48   -   02/27/2001 15:43:48   ARCHIVE

3. Use Windows Explorer, or much better, Google desktop to search using
the key words.  Enter any key word(s) or part of file info and bing! it
finds it.

That's all there is to it.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!