RE: govt spys, was Are you a Yahoo! group member?

Rich,

The AdCritic thing is the bomb!  I mean, it's not really a b**b.  It's
uh, Way Cool!

Just to get back on topic - do ya suppose NSA monitors cell phone photo
traffic?  Could a jpeg be construed  (in some twisted Bushey way) as
separate from protected speech?  Are cell phone picture's "native"
telecommunications mode off the Internet?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.