Re: building a studio at school

karl shah-jenner wrote:

: Greg, how do you turn off the preflash? Mine may be off by default
: since I've used the little module without any problems. Hmmmmmmm?

can the Nikon speedlights be tilted?  I've heard elsewhere on some groups
that they can't (!!?)

Of course, Nikon strobes can be tilted upwards and swiveled as well. What groups would spread that misinformation?
Don

--

I never dared be radical when young
For fear it would make me conservative when old. Robert Frost