Re: PF exhibits on 21 JAN 06

At 8:48 AM +0800 1/23/06, Steve Hodges wrote:
Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

           Steve Hodges

Very nice and sharp, no attitude, though. Can't tell whether the person is male or female, can't tell whether suspicious or trusting, passive or active. Would be nice to have a window into the person here.

Interesting comment. I actually like it *because* of the ambiguity. (and no, I have absolutely no idea what she was thinking)

Well.. I think mostly I wasn't certain, and I'm sufficiently out of the world of what women put on their lips that I wouldn't have noticed the gloss. And yes, the colors she was wearing did strongly imply that the model was female, but it's interesting what happens to the human face when you remove some of the most cliched indicators.

I have a photograph of Teddy Kennedy at the helm of his boat and he looks absolutely like a woman.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/