Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: which lens?

Hmmm. Good point. Let me ask this question in another way. If any of you have the 100-400 Canon Zoom 4.5-5.6 LIS would you please let me know what you think of it?

Thank you.

Marilyn
"Come to the edge."
"We can't.  We're afraid."
"Come to the edge."
"We can't.  We will fall!"
"Come to the edge."
And they came.
And he pushed them. And they flew.

Guillaume Apollinaire
----- Original Message ----- From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:37 AM

Depends on what you're shooting and how you naturally see.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx