Re: which lens?

I only have the 75-300 for my 10D. I like the effect of the multiplier very much. Makes the lens a 500mm.

I'm not much into all those specs stuff. The lens makes sharp pix if I can hold it steady at 300mm!. It focuses fast enough for me, faster than my camera can write its buffer to the card. There does not seem to be any serious barrel distortion at 75mm, but then one wouldn't expect that anyway. My short zoom, the 17-40, does distort horizons at 17mm. I don't like that.

HTH
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx