Re: Another one bites the dust

Title: Re: Another one bites the dust

I remember the frustrations of learning to how to make “perfect” photographs on film.
When a speck of dust on a black plex background required work at $750 hr on a scitex machine. Or most usually a reshoot.

Times have changed, haven’t they? Now, “fixing’ images is part of the process. You decide whether the speck is best taken out now or in post. Usually it is post. Because it is so easy.

And I think that is the difference these days. You don’t really have to learn how to make perfect pictures anymore. If you can learn to fix them.

In other words, you’re images don’t have to BE perfect as long as you can make them LOOK perfect.

R  <-----handsomer than he looks...