Work for Hire: was Another one bites the dust

> Not the shot gun.......................
>
> The putting all the images on a CD
> and selling the whole lot as a package..............

Russ

You obviously (as the photographer) technically have copyright of the
images.

Do you stick a "C" symbol on every frame?
What sort of "usage" rights do you hand over with the CD?
Presumably the customer can print them to put on the wall.
But what of use for promotional brochures (advertising, newspapers)
What if 10-y down the line one of the budding starlets makes it big in
Hollywood.?  Can they sell copies to the press?

In reality you've probably got more chance of winning the lottery - so
in my eyes at least I've better things to worry about.

Is it nowadays a case of "do the shoot and move on"?

Bob