RE: Storing external HDs

Emily,

I assume you mean your hard drive!  Anyhow, I guess I should look for
off-site storage info. I haven't considered it because I have a slow
home connection and would have to transport media to a faster computer.
Would I feel better if all my image files were in a salt mine somewhere?

AZ
Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.