RE: Another one bites the dust

Marilyn,

I guess this means film's going to get really expensive and mini-labs
scarcer sooner.  BTW the one I go to has been for sale for a year.

Here's the URL:  http://konicaminolta.com/releases/2006/0119_03_01.html

Couldn't find anything about new Fuji film cameras.  They have a new
line of interesting digitals.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.