RE: Storing external HDs

Has anyone compared prices of off-site storage with DVD's and external
drives?  It requires a high-speed connection but might be the best
solution for serious back-up. The files will always be accessable no
matter what changes occur with storage/retrieval systems.

AZ
Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.