Re: FW: Re: gigapixels are sharper

Steve Hodges wrote:

Qkano wrote:

What's a sqrt between friends?

Well, since sqrt is txtspk for "squirt" I wouldn't want to hazard a guess ? :o)

Ooooh... Well, in my defense, I have been fixing the reticulation today and I have been squirted in the face more than once while doing it. Perhaps it was a slip of the fingers.

Steve

Gee, and I would have guessed square root instead. I need to readjust my thinking.
Don

--

I never dared be radical when young
For fear it would make me conservative when old. Robert Frost