Re: Are you a Yahoo! group member?

>By Bob Maxey¹s logic, if I give condoms to Spirer for free. I would be
>entitled to secretly install a camera in his bedroom to track what he does
>with them?

And to follow Yahoo's lead.
When "Spirer" accepts your gift you show him TOCs which say you will never
install the said camera.
Then a week later you re-write the TOCs ...

Yahoo may well have given themselves permission to "track" me: that wasn't
what I signed up to though.  But since I signed up years ago they have never
written to me to inform me that they have changed those conditions.

better be careful they don't change the TOCs to give themselves ownership
of my car and house.  Heck, I'd only have myself to blame ...

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!