Re: Are you a Yahoo! group member?

>>>It matters quite a lot. Because, what bothers us is that Yahoo changes their privacy policy, periodically, adding new ways to track their members. Yes, they tell you the policy has been updated, but they rely on the fact that most members will not review the update. >>>

So... I guess you are saying that Yahoo is to be blamed for something because some members do not bother to read the policy updates? Sorry, Yahoo is just like every other corporation in that when the terms change, it is up to the user to determine if or how much the policy change will affect them.

What I would like to know is this: how does Yahoo's tracking really affect you?

Bob

..